Wednesday, February 7, 2007

我的堂姐...

Let me introduce...this is my 堂姐...one yr older than me...小时候常跟她一起玩的...感情超好地...直到来新加坡. I still rem during childhood days me n my bro, always go her house stayover and tgt wif her younger bro ( my 堂哥), 4 of us play tgt...like catching in playground, running along the corridors with their neighbours also, playing poker cards n mahjiong (這麼小就會了哈哈!) now dun think have the chance to do that again le ba... thus it became one of my unforgettable memories.

Now she has just graduated from australia and not long ago (Jan) before going back to hk, she stopover in singapore to visit me..i was so happy..n 刚好I just finished my attachment tt time so that few days i was free to bring her ard. but then she came wif another person...that is her bf...got tgt in australia one..heez.. at first is a bit awkard coz i dunnoe him..but then later on was alright as he was quite friendly to me. Anyway I brought them to sentosa, esplanade, chinatown, orchard, and went to 唱K wif them...唔知系咪太奈無見, 开頭有D陌生...不過好快就OK啦~!

took the pic wif 家姐 at bugis...sorry the pics are blurred cant see clearly...
her name is kayi..netti...嘉兒...
me n 家姐 taken at dolphin lagoon...this was her second time to Singapore ( first time is when i was sec 1 dunnoe how many yrs ago lol).

In dolphin lagoon...that was the first time i watched pink dolphin performance...they r really v cute...doing all those tricks...actually do u all noe that pink dolphins are grey when they r young and will become more n more pink when they grow older..so amazing~!
This pic taken wif one of the pink dolphin (its name is called jumbo) cost $13~!~! OMG ..really is cheat tourist money...haha...I was told to swap my hands wif disinfectant before touching jumbo, and have to keep an arm length away from him...actually on closer look, its skin look wrinkle...and still got some grey spots on it... and i onli get to touch for probably one sec (after the flash of the camera is over)...

Really had a fun time spending wif her that few days... n it past sooo fast... now she is back in hk..hope she can visit me again next time haha..but then she complained that singapore is too hot n boring, n she is not used to it...wat u all think?

...still waiting for her to upload rest of the photos to send to me...

No comments: