Sunday, August 24, 2008

~+~moi bIrthDay~*~

how I spent my bdae.....at 12 midnight, mou ren showed me this on my house corridor... composed of white and red-colour painted candles...and winnie the pooh helium balloon tied onto the staircase railing...I finally got my swenson ice cream cake~!! yummy...oreo and sticky chewy choco flavor...

presents from 某人...wanna say...really appreciate your effort and planning, doing all these things behind my back haha....and also you must have a big hole in your pocket le LOLz... and also dinner at ajiteh....arigato~~~

Then in the day had a small celebration with my lab....they will celebrate everyone's bdae every month and birthday boi or gal can get to choose his or her cake of choice....and I chose NYDC choco cake...is nice~! and also got a body shop shower gel pack from colleague....thanks thanks~






lastly celebrated with my uni gang and of coz including 4 of us hee.... ate at shokudo....had tiramisu cake from crystal jade.........





got a baby-G watch from them(pl, wl, ali, JV daniel, eng chok, qing hao, kienteck....including kopi gang yuchun, weichong and guizhong.....)thanks thanks...


happy birthday to us....third time celebrating bdae tgt....heez...

had an enjoyable birthday this yr....though is one yr older....

No comments: