Sunday, August 10, 2008

IMCB Dinner and Dance 08

IMCB's first DnD on 1st Aug....I was lucky to be able to attend as the submission deadline was already over when I started work...coz I replaced a colleague in my lab who has left for her phD hee... everyone is going ard taking photos... makes me remind of Grad night DnD siaz...and my luck didnt improve...I didnt win any lucky draw prizes...which include iPod, 500 dollars shoping vouchers, tic to HK....sadded...haha...
photos with LDX lab...my mentor xiao xing (she won a iPod!!!!!! super lucky), ronghua, felicia, serene, hui hui and yan xin....

photos with my present lab colleagues dorothy, nicole, jolene, belinda, june...

...(con't) tami, jerlyn, pamela, and si hui....all are very nice to me~!~!~


Table 31....same position as my SBS grad night ...at the right side corner of the stage....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, all I can say is. Im hungry.